It’s not enough to have the most expensive Skincare Products in Plano, Texas. You also have to know when and how to use these products to get the most out of them. building a healthy skincare routine
If you’re unsure how to create your own skincare routine, determining your skin type is a great way to start. Different skin types respond to different skincare products in various ways. So you need to find the right one. building a healthy skincare routine
There are essentially five (5) skin types:
- Normal Skin People with this skin type have no issues with dryness, oiliness, or sensitivity. Therefore, finding the right Cosmetic Products in Texas can be easy for them.
- Dry Skin Those with dry skin have flaky or scaly skin that is prone to cracking.
- Oily Skin People with oily skin often have shiny faces that are prone to breakouts. Often, they also have large pores with skin that feels greasy.
- Combination Skin If you have combination skin, you likely have dry patches on your cheeks and oily patches typically on the T-zone of your nose, chin, and forehead.
- Sensitive Skin People with this skin type react very easily to makeup or skin products with redness, itchiness, or burning. Almost 70% of women and 60% of men report having sensitive skin, according to an article in Frontiers in Medicine.
Safe and Reliable Skincare Product
Once you’ve identified your skin type, we at Sholak Fragrances can help you find safe and reliable skincare products fit for your situation.
Whether it’s Skin Treatment Creams or Bleaching Creams that you’re looking for, we’re confident that we’ll have it for you.
Learn more about our services and products by calling us, today!