Hyaluronidase works as an enzyme to temporarily break down hyaluronic acid which is naturally in the body. This makes it easier for injection of fluids to be administer, and effective absorption of the fluids into the skin and tissue. Buy Hyaluronidase powder solution for injection
Hyaluronidase additionally aids the body to reabsorb blood and fluids from the tissues, in the case of a large bruise. Buy Hyaluronidase powder solution for injection
What’s in the box?
- Hyaluronidase enzyme (active ingredient)
- 10 amps (1500iu)
What are the benefits of Hyaluronidase?
- Aid in the penetration of fluids during subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Hyaluronidase can directly add to the fluid or solution that infects the skin
- Aids absorption of a subcutaneous infusion, where Hyaluronidase is inject beforehand into the site of injection where the injection is to be administer
- To aid the body to reabsorb fluids or blood in haematomas or extravasation, where Hyaluronidase is mix with saline or water before being inject at the site of injection
- Breaks down Hyaluronic acid which is present between cells to help them adhesive together. This is a temporary action and helps the quick absorption of fluid injections.
HOW TO INJECT HYALASE
Because Hyalase injections are medical procedures, a registered medical practitioner must perform them. This reduces the likelihood of unwanted side effects and ensures patient safety. Please note that the usual dose of Hyalase is 1500IU.
For subcutaneous infusion, 1500IU of Hyalase must be dissolved in 1mL of water or saline prior to use. It may be inject into the skin prior to infusion, or inject into the tubing of the infusion set at the beginning of the procedure.
For subcutaneous or intramuscular injection, 1500IU of Hyalase should be dissolve directly into the solution to be inject.
For extravasation and to treat hematomas, 1500IU of Hyalase should be suspend in 1mL of water or saline.
Hyalase should not be applies directly to the cornea. Additionally, hyaluronidase should not be uses to enhance the effects of dopamine or alpha agonist drugs. For more information, see the pamphlet include in the product packaging.
IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE?
While Hyalase injections are usually well tolerates certain patients should not be inject with hyaluronidase. Those who are allergic or hypersensitive to hyaluronidase should never undergo treatment with this injectable solution. Additionally, caution should be use in patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please note that Hyalase should never be use for intravenous injections or for anesthetic procedures in cases of unexplain premature labour. Moreover, it should not be use to reduce the swelling of infect or malignant bites or stings.
In case of overdose, patients must seek immediate medical assistance.
SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSE INCLUDE:
- Localized hives, erythema, and swelling;
- Nausea, dizziness, and vomiting;
- And hypotension.
Hyalase has been reported to be physically incompatible with heparin, adrenaline, benzodiazepines, phenytoin, and frusemide.
Although rare, side effects have been known to occur with injection of Hyalase. If these are experienced, patients should seek immediate medical attention. Please note that hyaluronidase has been reported to enhance the occurrence of adverse effects in co-administered drugs.
The following side effects may occur:
- Blurred vision
- Local irritation, bleeding, and bruising
- Eye disorders